Senior Backend .NET Developer
Senior Back-end .NET Developers play a critical role at Jobsity, they are responsible for leveraging server-side resources to meet the service requirements that drive applications in production environments. They are actively involved throughout the project lifecycle, often times starting with rapid POC early in the design phase. They are known for their clean production-ready coding skills, which will be integrated with front-end components or with other systems.
We are looking for a Senior Back-end .Net Developer who is passionate about design, architecture and programming. Responsibilities include implementing business logic and developing APIs and services. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. If you are also passionate about Microsoft technologies and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- 5+ years working in back-end web development with .Net technologies
- 3+ years working with C#
- Experience with frameworks like Entity Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET or Windows Forms
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC, SOAP)
- Extensive knowledge of design patterns (singleton, factory, adapter, observer, strategy, etc.)
- TDD/BDD experience
- Experience with server-side architecture
- Experience with Relational Databases like MS SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL and Non-Relational Databases like MongoDB or Cassandra
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git, TFS, SVN or Mercurial
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
- Exceptional learning skills
- Fluency in both oral and written English
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
Nice to have:
- B.S/M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent (Strong Computer Science fundamentals)
- Experience with microservices
- Experience building scalable systems with cloud infrastructures like Azure.