Senior Backend Node.js Developer
Senior Back-end Node.js Developers play a critical role at Jobsity, they are responsible for leveraging server-side resources to meet the service requirements that drive applications in production environments. They are actively involved throughout the project lifecycle, often times starting with rapid POC early in the design phase. They are known for their clean production-ready coding skills, which will be integrated with front-end components or with other systems.
We are looking for a Senior Back-end Node.js Developer who is passionate about design, architecture and programming. Responsibilities include implementing business logic and developing APIs and services. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. If you are also passionate about Node.js and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- 3+ years working in back-end web development with Node.js
- TDD/BDD experience
- Experience with server-side templating languages
- Experience with Express.js, Loopback, SailsJS, Meteor.js or other frameworks.
- Experience consuming and building robust, SOAP and RESTful APIs
- Experience with Relational Databases like MongoDB, MySQL
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git, SVN or Mercurial
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
- Exceptional learning skills
- Fluency in both oral and written English
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
Nice to have:
- B.S/M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent (Strong Computer Science fundamentals)
- Experience building scalable systems with cloud infrastructures like AWS.
Better hires, more work, less stress. Join the Jobsity Community. Hire Top Talent