At Jobsity we take quality of software very seriously. Our Senior QA Engineers are involved since early in the development process to effectively assure performance of our client’s digital products. We’ve collaborated from the conceptualization of projects going through test planning, continuously executing regression and acceptance tests to QA approve new releases deployment. We’ve had the chance to execute visual regression tests in live sites, test cross platform applications, automate mobile applications, APIs and UI tests to assure stability in continuous release projects.
We are looking for a quality obsessed Senior QA Engineer that wants to help teams to increase the quality of software and increase efficiency of the development process by planning and automating testing procedures. In this role you will be responsible for all kind of testing for our client’s mobile and web applications. You should be able to implement the testing process from scratch, understanding requirements, developing test cases and executing tests guided in project objectives. Among the main qualities you must be self organized and eager to explore possibilities while testing. Good communication skills are key for successfully delivering test results.
- 3+ years working in Quality Assurance for web based products
- Excellent knowledge of software testing practices and the testing process in an agile methodology
- Experience with QA for mobile and cross platform environments using iOS and Android simulators, virtual machines or other device simulation software
- Proficiency using bug tracking and metrics tools such as JIRA and Trello
- Experience automating user interface tests using Selenium IDE, Robot Framework or Nightwatch.js
- Experience testing RESTful web services using Postman or Advanced REST Client
- Experience with test case management and reporting tools like TestRail
- General understanding of web programming and the internals of a web application such as the HTML DOM and databases.
- Experience with version control tools like Git, SVN or Mercurial
- Strong communication skills and ability to implement new processes
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
- Exceptional learning skills
- Fluency in both oral and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience in programming including HTML, CSS, JS or Python
- Experience automating tests for mobile applications using Appium
- Experience with performance/load testing
Better hires, more work, less stress. Join the Jobsity Community. Hire Top Talent