Front-end developers play a critical role at Jobsity, they are responsible for implementing the front-end logic that defines the behavior of the visual elements of a web application. They are actively involved throughout the project lifecycle, often times starting with rapid prototypes early in the design phase. In some cases, the end goal is high-fidelity prototypes, but most of the time the developers will ultimately be writing clean, production-ready code, which will be integrated with the backend/APIs. Front-end developers are usually supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic. They often work alongside other front-end web developers who specialize in markup and styling.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap, Foundation or Materialize
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Problem solving skills
- Exceptional learning skills
- Fluency in both oral and written English
Nice to have:
- B.S in Computer Science or equivalent