Comparing Staff Augmentation Models: Nearshore vs Onshore vs Offshore
In the US alone, it is estimated that there will soon be a demand of 1.4 million software developers and only 400,000 software developer graduates to fill them. Luckily there are solutions beyond the traditional staff-building strategies everyone knows about. They are onshore, offshore, and nearshore staff augmentation.
Today, we’ll lay out what goes into these three staffing solutions, explaining the pros and cons of each, and providing a template for how you might begin to explore the best staff augmentation solution for your specific needs. In today’s episode, we’ll host a conversation with our CTO Mauricio, our VP of Sales John, and our VP of Strategy, Santiago. Welcome guys.
In this episode we will talk about:
- Why outsource? Why augment your in-house team?
- In-house hiring vs Staff augmentation
- Which one should you use: Onshore, Offshore or Nearshore?
- Pros and cons of each (Costs, Culture, Worfklow, Travel)
- Is Nearshore the best (by a mile)?
Listen to the podcast here:
If you want to stay up to date with all the new content we publish on our blog, share your email and hit the subscribe button.